This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lenka's "The Show"

I instantly liked the song The Show when I first heard it on the radio.  It's upbeat and refreshing and super fun.  I super love the lyrics too!

Lenka Kripac, the voice behind the song, is an Australian actress before she pursued a career in singing.  "The Show" has been featured as soundtrack for Old Navy as well as an Ugly Betty teaser.

[caption id="attachment_466" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Lenka"]Lenka[/caption]

Here is my favorite part in the song =)



I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don’t know where to go
Can’t do it alone I’ve tried
and I don’t know why


I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I’m so scared but don’t show it
I can’t figure it out
It’s bringing me down I know
I’ve got to let it go
And just enjoy The Show

The song was supposed to be sad but it has this "light" mood to it that makes the listener feel an optimistic vibe! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment