This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

SIMPLE SHOES

I've been wanting to buy a new pair of shoes since last month. I want to get something comfy which I can use for my weekend errands (I have tons by the way, from family affairs to sourcing materials and mall deliveries, not to mention tutorials and late night bonding with friends!) Anyway, I happen to visit Chico Garcia's site (http://chicogarcia.wordpress.com/) and read his review about Simple Shoes - shoes for a happy planet!  I became curious of the product that's why I checked out their multiply site ( http://simpleshoes.multiply.com)and learned that their shoes are biodegradable.  Stars like Ellen De Generes and Chace Crawford wear Simple Shoes!

Here are my choices...

[caption id="attachment_522" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Entire-Black"]Entire-Black[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_523" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Satire-Gingham Sand"]Satire-Gingham Sand[/caption]

Simple Shoes makes use of materials like silk, car tires, carpet padding, organic cotton and bamboo among others.  They go for 100% sustainability and of course recycled.

I'm seriously thinking of buying myself a pair...maybe this weekend.  I'm kinda in an eco-friendly mode ;) Simple Shoes is available at Rustan's Makati,  Shang and Gateway. You may check their multiply site for the 2009 models.

Hmmm...and even Bella (Twilight) is eco-friendly!

[caption id="attachment_524" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Retire-Bella's shoes in Twilight"]Retire-Bella's shoes in Twilight[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment