This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kimpura, Greenhills

I ate at Kimpura, Greenbelt with my dad, uncle Joey and Auntie Pinky.  I love Japanese food that's why when I learned that we're going to eat there I was really happy.

The place is nice, typical Japanese restaurant with bamboo walls, plain tables and chairs.  We stayed in the Kimpura room which is I think a private room for groups.

For starters, we ordered sushi and sashimi.



We also ordered Sukiyaki which is very good by the way. I love the sweet-salty blend ;)



For the main course, we sampled their Teppanyaki - shrimp and t-bone steak.

There's a "Teppanyaki chef" who demonstrated his skill ;)



The chef cuts, stirs, seasons, and divides each diner's portion onto plates on the teppan.



My fried rice - can be eaten without viand since it's very flavorful. Yum!





Overall dining experience? Good! I love everything that we ordered =)

For dessert...Jello!!!



Our group after dinner =)

2 comments:

  1. that fried rice looks yummy and reminds me of the "free food" they gave out at the last us girls bazaar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kira! yeah. mas masarap nga lang eto ng konti. haha!

    ReplyDelete