This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Great Lifestyle Sale

When I learned about the sale in Bonifacio High Street, I immediately called Val to accompany me.  All the great brands - Aldo, Kashieca, Addidas, Charles and Keith, La Senza among others are on sale =)

[caption id="attachment_473" align="aligncenter" width="297" caption="The Great Lifestyle Sale"]The Great Lifestyle Sale[/caption]

So after making my delivery at The Ramp, Glorietta (Beadazzle By Cat is available at Dressing Room), Val and I went to BHS.

[caption id="attachment_471" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Val at the BHS entrance"]Val at the BHS entrance[/caption]

It's Val's first time there so I just had to take her picture. Teehee =)

We went to Dimensione because that is where the Big Sale is.  It's actually on the third floor of the building.  Racks of clothes and fab shoes are on display! I lav et!!!! Of course I went straight to the table of shoes.  I love Charles and Keith so I got a pair of ballet flats in silver - Price: P1799 - I got it for only P699! What a steal! =)

[caption id="attachment_472" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Charles and Keith Silver Ballet Flats"]Charles and Keith Silver Ballet Flats[/caption]

There are a lot of great shoes that I would really love to buy but the sizes are limited already and most of them don't have my shoe-size anymore (I'm a size 6 =)

I also got a couple of slippers for my sister and my nephew's Yaya from Human.

Lastly, I bought an Adidas Basketball shorts for a guy friend.  Super sulit! I got it for P500 from it's original price of P1100! =)

From the sale, we went to Oliver's to eat our late dinner. Of course I ordered my all-time-favorite "Creamy Egg Mayo." For some reason, Val also ordered the same. Duh! She should have ordered something else! Haha! We were overwhelmed by the richness of the EGG so we ordered Baked Potato Mushroom Melt.  It's really good =)

[caption id="attachment_474" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Creamy Egg Sandwich"]Creamy Egg Sandwich[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_475" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Yum!"]Yum![/caption]

Imagine eating 4 triangle slices of this! Argh! (Val, BLT please! =)

[caption id="attachment_476" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Baked Potato"]Baked Potato[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_477" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Val enjoying every bite =)"]Val enjoying every bite =)[/caption]

It was a pleasant Friday night.

The Great Lifestyle Sale will run until July 19.  Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. how come you didnt invite meeee?

    oh....but i guess they dont have a size 5 anymore too. pffft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to ask you nga sana pero malayo yata from your place :) tapos late na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also happy to read-read blog
    always successful

    ReplyDelete