This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, July 27, 2009

A Gift from Ms. Jerosha

I do have an online shop for my bead accessories.  I am happy to say that I didn't only gain a lot of clients from that shop but also friends who are really worth keeping ('til the end! =)

One of them is Ms Jerosha.  She is actually based in Sweden and I met her through Multiply.  Ms Jerosha is the best when it comes to altering common objects that can be seen around the house. I super loved how she altered wooden spoons with the use of decoupage technique. So cool!

She also makes personalized greeting cards.  She has all these gadgets (to die for!!!! any artsy craftsy person would love to be in her shoes! I DO!!!. Hahahaha! =) that she uses when making all these fabulous cards and projects! =)  She makes her family, friends, children's teachers, neighbors, multiply friends and actually everyone around her feel EXTRA special because of all these wonderful stuff that she makes.  Thanks Ms Jerosha!!! =)

Last Saturday, I received a package from Ms. Jerosha!  It's a beautiful, artsy, altered GIANT clothespin! So pretty!  The clothespin is wooden, aroung 6 inches long, with flower, ribbon and button embellishments. Thanks again!! =)

[caption id="attachment_536" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="GIANT CLOTHESPIN WITH MY NAME =)"]GIANT CLOTHESPIN WITH MY NAME =)[/caption]

You may visit her crafty world at http://jerosha.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment