This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Simple Shoes

Yehey! I have my own pair of Simple Shoes  (refer to my blog post yesterday =), not just 1 but 2 pairs! I can't contain myself from buying both styles because...(1) they're 10% off , (2) both are very comfortable, (3) both are in neutral colors (so I can use  them anywhere, anytime) and (4) I know I won't be able to sleep well because i will keep on thinking of the pair that i didn't buy and would end going back to the store tomorrow just to get it =)

Anyway, I didn't think of my budget anymore. HA! I guess they're sulit naman because the shoes look so matibay.  They're "sustainably cute" and I know that these pairs will be part of my daily wardrobe - comfy and eco-friendly.  Happy, happy Cathy! =)

[caption id="attachment_530" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Simple Shoes (Box) - I love Green! =)"]Simple Shoes (Box) - I love Green! =)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_531" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Toe[az - Cub"]Toe[az - Cub[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_532" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Entire - Silk"]Entire - Silk[/caption]

For your own pair of Simple Shoes you may visit Rustan's Makati, Shangrila and Gateway.

To order online you may log on to http://simpleshoes.multiply.com/

2 comments:

  1. i like them both! the peep toe is such a nice touch on a casual shoe :)

    wish we had more time to hang out tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we'll hang out again ha...hehe. sori had to rush home. anyway happy me with my purchase. thanks kasi you decided to meet up at shang :)

    ReplyDelete