This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Cake

it's josef's 1st birthday. join him in his little cake adeventure.

josef:  what's this? choco bread with candle?


momi: your cake.



josef:  huh? where's my 2-tiered cake?


momi: that's your cake sepi.



josef: hmmm...i don't like the look of this...i want my cake with toppers and flowers!!!



mommy: josef, taste your cake. it's good!


josef: eew!. you can't make me.



mommy: trust me. you will like it.


josef: argh! i hate nosy moms! but it looks tempting...



josef: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...



josef: hmmm....(chewing...)



josef: hmmmm.....mom, wait! i still have something inside (outside and around) my mouth. duh!


ang kuleeeeeet!!!


pero ang sarap...isa pa nga...



josef: yan! happy mom?! weehee! sarap ng cake =)



happy birthday josef!


* the cake is Hazelnut Loaf from Chocolat, Mall of Asia *

1 comment: