This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

My friend, Harman

"A true friend is someone you don't see nor talk with everyday but remains a friend till the end..." ~anonymous~


This quote, actually a text message i got from a friend months ago, is so true.  Even if it's Good Friday, I didn't pass up the chance to see my friend, Harman whom I haven't seen in months. When he invited me to have snacks. I agreed right away.


Harman and I have been friends since College.  He studied in UST and I in St. Scho. How did we meet? Rowing. We hang out during training at the bay. A very nice guy. funny. sincere.generous.  We became closer when he started courting my best friend. I love Harman with all my heart.  He has been like a member of the family. He loves my lolo and my lolo loves him. He brought him bread from their bakery when we all can't go out because of the typhoon (He used the elf truck from their hardware just to be able to go to our house).  He has been with me during my "puppy love" days =) He used to drive me to my crush's house, slept in the sofa while my crush and I made "kwento" to each other.  He also accompanied me to my late-night gimmicks with friends so that my mom will allow me to go out...Hay... great times!!!


We remained close even when he decided to live in Batangas years ago. We kept in touch through text and now in Facebook =) Harman is one person that I intend to keep as my friend forever.


img_0164


***since it's Good Friday and most restaurants are closed, we ended up eating at KFC. Had a fully loaded meal! Chicken, rice, chicken bbq melts and side order of  fries and coleslaw. I'm not fasting at all! HAHAHA!


Let me just add that I also had KFC's yummy brownies! I love, love!!!


img_0165


We also bought Wendy's Iced Tea after eating at KFC just like old times.  Who remembers the "Buy 1, Take 1"  ice tea promo of Wendys?  =)


img_0168


Have a meaningful Good Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment