This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jack's Loft

Last Thursday,  I ate at Jack's Loft with friends.  I've been wanting to eat in this restaurant for quite some time now. Good thing I had lunch with some friends at Midtown and we were able to try the food at Jack's Loft.

I was excited to try their Fish Bowl Iced Tea so that's what I ordered.



Wow! The glass is like a mini fish bowl, about 11 inches in height.  I lav et!! Although it's not my favorite Lemon iced tea, the flavor is more of Four Seasons.

We ordered a lot since Jane and I were both hungry.  We tried their Carbonara...It's okay. It's creamy and cheesy.



We also ordered their best seller - chicken salad sandwich - which my friends didn't eat  anymore since they are so full already =) Of course, I wanted to know if it's good so I ate my share inspite being so busog already...



I didn't like it that much because of the overwhelming taste of the mayo.  I like their chips though...

Jane liked their Chicken Fingers.  I like it also although  my favorite really is Friday's Chicken fingers =)



Overall it was okay.  More than the food of course I enjoyed the company of my friends.  We ended our day with....

Tadah!!!! White Hat yogurt =) The perfect way to end the day. Haha! Of course I ordered my favorite mango-cheescake combo.  This is my 9th order so on my next visit I'll get my free White Hat! Yipee!!! =)



My friends tried Cheesecake at Cheesecake Melliza.  They ordered Mango Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse.



Verdict. Hmmm...I love my White Hat!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where is Jack's Loft??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. it's in Robinson's Midtown - Ermita =)

    ReplyDelete