This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lunch with the Family

It's Sunday and me and my family went out for lunch.  We were supposed to eat at WOK INN in Malate but since the restaurant doesn't have any high-chair for Josef, we went to Robinson's Midtown to eat at Banana Leaf.

We ordered Roti...for Josef actually:)

img_00411

[caption id="attachment_200" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Pandan Chicken"]Pandan Chicken[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_201" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Malay Chicken Curry"]Malay Chicken Curyr[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_202" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Beef Brisket Noodle Soup"]Beef Brisket Noodle Soup[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_203" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Chili Clams"]Chili Clams[/caption]

The overall dining experience was ok. The food is not that great.  Their dishes lack the distinct Thai taste - salty and spicy. I still love Thai in Box!

family

Oh! I just have to say this...I'm happy because the new yaya for Josef arrived already (the one wearing purple). I just hope she'll learn fast (it's her first time to be a yaya).

After lunch, my lolo wanted to try The White Hat yogurt :)

lolo and his White Hat yogurt

He ordered yogurt with peaches and walnut toppings. I think he liked it because he finished the serving by himself ;)  Hooray for White Hat!  It's for all generations:)

No comments:

Post a Comment