This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Marta's Cakes

My sister and I went to Serendra early Sunday morning to deliver Josef's birthday invites to some of her friends.  Most of the stores are still closed.  We didn't know that the stores there open at 11:00 =)

Anyway, we decided to eat at Marta's Cakes because I read that their cupcakes are good. Of course I ordered my favorite cupcake flavor "Carrot with Cream Cheese Topping" then my sister tried their "Chocolate with Chocolate Cream Topping" (hmmm...chocolate is her fave! obvious ba??? =)




[caption id="attachment_298" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="carrot cupcake with cream cheese topping"]carrot cupcake with cream cheese topping[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_299" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="chocolate cupcake with chocolate cream topping"]chocolate cupcake with chocolate cream topping[/caption]

Marta's cupcakes are really good, very flavorful.  Not too sweet, very moist and not too expensive.  Their cupcakes range from P50-P80.

Kids will surely enjoy visiting Marta's Cakes because they have the so-called "Do-It-Yourself-Cupcake/Cookie." 

[caption id="attachment_301" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="cupcake decor"]cupcake decor[/caption]

We also tried their Strawberry Milkshake and I'm telling you that it's really good! Just the way I like it! And it's only P50. Super sulit!! =)

strawberry milkshake


The next time I go there I will surely try their Ice Cream Cones and Pound Buttercream Cupcake. Yum!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment