This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

WOLVERINE

I decided to join my friend Sherry and his son Gelo for a late Saturday night movie date.  When I heard that they'll watch Wolverine I had to force Sherry to take me with them. Haha! I wouldn't miss this for anything. I'm a Hugh Jackman fan =)

I soooooo lav et! I'm happy that I joined them.  I was ecstatic, oh well, screamed to the top of my lungs when Remy LeBeau a.k.a GAMBIT appeared on the screen.   After all these years, we finally get to see the X-Men fan favorite superhero Gambit in flesh and blood on the big screen.  Gambit is played by actor Taylor Kitsch (Friday Night Lights).

Gambit

Another character that I love is Wade Wilson a.k.a DEADPOOL played by Ryan Reynolds. Well I love him as Ryan. I love him as Wade but not so much when he became a part of the Weapon X program, thus, becoming Deadpool.  (FYI, I love Ryan's samurai-sh scene at the beginning of the movie!)

Wade Wilson - Deadpool

It's nice to know parts of Wolverine's past like the emotional fallout from more than a century of love and hate between Logan and his brother Victor (a.k.a Sabretooth).  My favorite among their scenes is when they were fighting back to back against Deadpool.  It showed big brotherly love.



The action scenes were pretty spectacular, in particular one involving a helicopter and Wolverine riding on a motorcycle.  I also love the scene between Wolverine and Deadpool.  It was like a scene in the movie "300" =) The movie kept me entertained from the very beginning to the climatic end. Not to mention some witty remarks, one-liners by Wolverine! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment