This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Late Night Snacks

I can't help but eat a lot when I'm so busy or over-stressed. I called up my friend to accompany me to a late night snacks at Greenbelt.  Cafe Breton was jam-packed so we ended up eating at Kopi Roti.  I've tasted their Coffee Buns before and it was good, especially when served hot ;)

I decided to try something new so I ordered French Toast.  I liked it because it tasted like my mother's home cooked toast.  They also served a special Roti spread which tasted like condensed milk.

[caption id="attachment_348" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="French Toast"]French Toast[/caption]

My friend, Val, ordered a combo of Soft-Boiled egg and toast.  She liked her food too.  She said that the saltiness of the egg complimented the sweetness of her toast ;)

[caption id="attachment_349" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Soft-Boiled Egg and Toast"]Soft-Boiled Egg and Toast[/caption]

Overall dining experience was okay except for their iced tea. I didn't like it.  The citrus flavor of their tea is overwhelming.  Maybe because I'm so accustomed with the taste of Nestea. Hihi ;)

[caption id="attachment_350" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Iced Tea"]Iced Tea[/caption]

Val seemed to enjoy every bite!!!! Happy Val ;)

[caption id="attachment_351" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Val ;)"]Val ;)[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment