This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My "ME" Time at Saizen

I had the pleasure of having an hour of "ME" time last Saturday so after my meeting at Trinoma, I went straight to Galleria (thanks to the MRT, I got there in a Flash!)

I was itching to go to Galleria ever since I read the blog of Chuvaness at http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/ about Saizen - a Japanese discount store that sells everything from kitchen wares to office supplies to all the cutesy stuff.  I like checking out Japanese stores like Japan Home Center because they have cheap items (only P88). But in Saizen everything costs P85 no matter how big or small the item is.

I passed by the racks - tried not to miss all the cool items=) and with my cam phone, I took shots of some great finds...

plates

[caption id="attachment_391" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="monkey plate"]monkey plate[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_392" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="colorful baskets"]colorful baskets[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_393" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="more baskets!"]more baskets![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_394" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="cute socks"]cute socks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_396" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="felt cloth"]felt cloth[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_395" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="tools"]tools[/caption]

Some of the items that went home with me =)

[caption id="attachment_384" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="bottle/can opener"]bottle/can opener[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_385" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="weaved basket"]weaved basket[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_386" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="gift bag"]gift bag[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_387" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="floral gift bags"]floral gift bags[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_398" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="i lav et!!! muffin cups =)"]i lav et!!! muffin cups =)[/caption]

I would really go back to this mecca of great kawaii items =)

[caption id="attachment_388" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="saizen"]saizen[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment