This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BUSY...

I haven't been blogging for some time now. Been very busy with work, accessory orders and deliveries plus with the new addition to my uber busy schedule - I went back to school. Almost done with my Business Start-Up classes at BMA and now enrolled at Fashion Institute of the Philippines.  I will be taking up Bag Design (and Fashion Embellishment maybe! =)

I promise to update my blog - after I finish my pending projects =)

Anyway, I just have to post something - for this made my day...

PIOLO in NEW YORK



Piolo in NY

His clothes are all from Bench. I think this picture is a part of a new AD campaign for BENCH.  Handsome!!!! =)

(photo from chuvaness.livejournal.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment