This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bag Charm for a Friend

Terese is a friend from High School.  She was my seatmate when we were in 4th Year. Ha! It was really a blast! Wink, Wink ^_^ =) I can honestly say that she was one of my closest friends that time. She would always come to my rescue, defended me, made me smile, cried with me, became "depressed" we me. Haha! Those were the days...Sarap balikan...She is really a good person - inside and out. Lucky to have known her =)

Now Terese has her own family - a loving husband and a super, duper, cute baby boy named Tristan.  Since she's in the country for vacation (her family is based in the States), we'll meet up with some friends later for dinner. Super excited. I love seeing old friends =)

I made a simple bag charm for a dear friend. Since she's a new mom, I decided to include baby items like a rocking horse, baby shoes and a baby shirt with the letter "T' in the middle (everything handmade by yours truly =) I also placed a silver heart locket where she can place a picture of her family. I hope she likes it.

[caption id="attachment_573" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Tristan"]Tristan[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_574" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Terese and Tristan"]Terese and Tristan[/caption]

Will post some pics later tonight after our dinner. I'm sure it will be fun!!! Can't wait... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment