This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lulu Belle @ Rockwell

I saw a Yogurt Place at Power Plant Mall named Lulu Belle.  The place is really cute, with soft cow dolls in the counter.  I ordered plain yogurt with mango toppings.  Price is comparable to White Hat and Red Mango.

[caption id="attachment_609" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Lulu Belle"]Lulu Belle[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_610" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Lulu Belle Yogurt with mangoes"]Lulu Belle Yogurt with mangoes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_611" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Yogurt Cup"]Yogurt Cup[/caption]

Taste reminds me of the I Love Berries yogurt - sweet.  It's okay but I still look for the "sweet-sour" taste of the yogurt.  It's still White Hat for me :)

1 comment:

  1. lulubelle is an all filipino brand, the problem is their yogurt is not creamy (well during the interview they said naman that they dont add milk). if you liked lulubelle then you'd like the ice cream bar also (their sister company). i liked the latter more than the former.

    but its still yohgurt froz, white hat and red mango for me (in that order). ice cream bar gets 2 thumbs up for their very inviting interior :)

    ReplyDelete