This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

PEPPER LUNCH

I've been wanting to eat at PepperLunch for the longest time.  I've read good reviews about it so my taste buds are craving for it.  Anyway, since classes are suspended today (and tomorrow), I decided to have some "Me" time after I delivered stuff at Dressing Room, Power Plant Mall.  I bought some stuff like a new pair of jeans, some shirts at Bayo and lotion at Beauty Bar. Then...had my lunch at Pepper Lunch.

I asked the server what their best seller is and instantly told me that its "Beef Pepper Rice."

[caption id="attachment_595" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Beef Pepper Rice"]Beef Pepper Rice[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_596" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="top view of my pepper lunch :)"]top view of my pepper lunch :)[/caption]

My meal arrived "in a blink of an eye!" I love the fast service :) My platter came with paper trimming to protect "me" from the sizzle.  It also has the instructions (which I didn't read for I was so hungry!) on how to eat your Pepper Lunch meal, on how to cook your beef, chicken or salmon.  After a few spoonfuls, I noticed how the others eat their meals - I slowly read the paper trimming  and followed the instructions (HA! just when I'm done eating half my meal!!!)

I also love the orange chopsticks that they gave me.



[caption id="attachment_597" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Orange Chopsticks"]Orange Chopsticks[/caption]


VERDICT: I love their Beef Pepper Rice!!! I am already thinking of bringing my lolo and sister there to try their food.  It's really good and not too expensive. A must try! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment