This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blue Bunny Ice Cream

I always see the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cart in Price Smart, Macapagal branch. I'm not really an ice cream enthusiast so when I am there I usually order Price Smart's Pizza or Chicken Roll (which is absolutely divine!!!)



But recently I was able to taste Blue Bunny's Chunky Chocolate Chip Premium Ice Cream and the verdict?  YUUMMY! The richness of the french vanilla ice cream mixed with the chunky-ness of the chocolate chips - not just small bits but more of "nugget" sized choco chips!!!! The best!!! I'm dying to taste the other flavors like their take on strawberry ice cream :)

2 comments:

  1. is the pizza the same as S&R's? ive heard so much about it...its super sarap daw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kira. yeah it's good. big slices pa :)

    ReplyDelete