This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stress Buster

when i'm feeling pressured or stressed out from the daily ramblings that i encounter, i usually de-stress by going to the nearest thrift shop and spend hours looking out for fab finds. yeah, yeah, some goes to the spa or chills out with friends at a restaurant or a bar to de-stress...but as for me, thrift shopping "always" saves my not-so-good-days! :)

i've scored a number of pretty clothes during my last visit to the ukay-ukay. i bought a nice looking blue long blouse with "cat" design :) what i like most about this top is that it's wrinkled (by nature) so i won't have a hard time ironing it...tee hee! ;)

more ukay finds in my next post. have to rush to a meeting. have a good thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment