This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gelatissimo

i have been hearing about Gelatissimo in greenbelt 5 and the great gelato flavors that they have. as my friend would say "purong-puro sya. creamy and real ang flavors..." so i decided to try it out and decide for myself :)

Gelatissimo offers premium italian ice cream that are flavorful. what's nice about it is that most of the flavors are fat-free like the varonese chocolate and other fruity flavors.

there was a long line of people when we went there, mostly in front of the big ice cream refrigerator (is that how it is called?) to taste the ice cream before they make their final choice.

there are a lot ot choose from actually. my favorites include chocolate mint, wild berries and choc hazelnut. there's one flavor that intrigued me - chili choco, but had no guts to taste it. haha...next time maybe...
see the chili on top of the chocolate ice cream? :) everything looks so good!

in the end, i tried choco mint and my friend got choc hazelnut. each small cup costs P110, super worth it! we're both happy with our orders and we'll definitely go back and try the other flavors :)

2 comments:

  1. WE should try the chili choco!!! LOL. I love Caramia, now I wanna try this one next time I find myself in Greenbelt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, kaka-curious no? try natin! :)

    ReplyDelete