This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Busy Day :)

when i woke up this morning i knew that it will be a busy day for me..so after checking my email and my daily dose of blog readings, i dressed up and started my day :)

so many things to be thankful for despite my being busy today...


my bedazzle flipflops are now consigned in one of the shops in MetroWalk, Ortigas :)

ipanema flipflops as pasalubong from menchie. i'm loving the color purple! :)

done with my rosette hair accessory in time for the shop opening :)

playtime with my nephew, sepi :)

my favorite malayan chicken curry from banana leaf for lunch :)

paid for our zonta bazaar this coming november! yipee:)

:) :) happy face...haha! to think that my day is not over yet...great things ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment