This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bedazzle FlipFlops SOON!

i can't contain my happiness after we finished the first batch of Bedazzle FlipFlops. this has been my dream eversince i started to make bead accessories. i wanted to branch out in embellishments which includes slippers, bags, shirts, pockets, hair accessories etc. etc. etc. (i have a very long list of upcoming projects! :)

as always, there's only 1 pair available per design because i believe in individuality and uniqueness plus to avoid bumping into someone with the same pair...hihi...:)

bedazzle flipflops will soon be available in my online multiply shop (beadazzle by cat) and of course in my own shop (bedazzle accessories) which will be opening next month.

2 comments: