This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Zen Asia Spa

I was in dire need of a massage yesterday so my friend and I tried the services of Zen Asia Spa in Bautista, Buendia.



The interior is nice although we noticed that some of the masseuse were noisy outside or in the reception area.  They were talking to each other in a loud voice when in fact the ambiance of a spa should be peaceful, calming and relaxing.

Anyway, the prices of their services are reasonable...My friend and I availed of their Combination Massage (Swedish and Shiatsu) for only P280 - 60 minutes of bliss already ;)

My masseuse, Yeng, is very accommodating and nice.  She even noticed that I have a back problem that's why she was very careful throughout the session.  We were talking the whole time that's why I was not able to sleep while my friend was already in dreamland in the other room:)

The over-all experience is ok. I would probably go back and have a massage again in Zen Asia because it's very near my house and affordable. I would like to try their foot reflexology next time and foot scrub :)

For more information, visit their site

http://www.zenasiaspa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment