This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Go Greek

I'm not really a fan of food courts.  I find it very difficult to choose which food to eat since there are so many choices.  But a recent visit to Food Choices in Glorietta made me want to come back and eat there over and over again! :)

Go Greek is the new stall in Gorietta Food Choices.  I'm into Greek food.  I always eat at Gyro's in Greenbelt - hummus, Greek salad and kebabs are my favorite! :)  So when I saw a Greek fastfood I literally ran and checked out their menu.

I was a bit full so I settled for Greek salad and hummus. They do have different sizes for their salads.  There's the side salad for P99 and solo for P199.  I ordered the side salad only since I saw from the person in front of me (who ordered the same) that it's plenty.  You may choose what to put in your salad from their counter - mine has lettuce, red cabbage, onions, tomatoes, olives, capers, feta and parmesan cheese.  You may also choose your dressing.  There's caesar, vinaigrette and sweet greek dressing.



Hummus is a dip or spread  made from cooked, mashed chickepeas, blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic. It is a popular food throughout the Middle East.  I love dipping pita bread in it!!! :)



Clean plate as always!!! :) Yum, yum!!! I enjoyed my food and will surely come back again to try the other dishes.

2 comments:

  1. Ish and I were at food choices last Thursday but we didn't see this. Was their kebab and kebab sauce any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kira. it's at the very end of food choices, near inihaw and savory...i haven't tasted their kebab yet but it looks promising :)

    ReplyDelete