This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Arabela

One reason to go to Liliw Laguna (aside from the slippers and sandals!!!) is Arabela Bakehouse and Coffee Shop.  The low-ceiling restaurant is the place to be because of their delicious serving of pizza and pasta plus the super duper yummy cakes and pastries :)

We ordered their specialties... Kesong Puti Pizza and Seafood Marinara Pasta.  Both are worth the loooong travel to Liliw!!!;)





I ate 6 out of the 8 slices!!! It was that good :) Hahaha! It was a pita bread topped with kesong puti, lots of olives, cheese and mushrooms. Really good!



Another favorite is Arabela's Cafe' Mocha which my friend ordered.  I tasted it and I liked that it doesn't have that strong coffee taste.

Check out their display of cakes :)



Plus other knick-knacks...



I would love to come back and taste their cakes next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment