This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Birthday:)





 I never thought that my birthday will be so much fun. it started with a very nice breakfast. i ordered food from mcdonads - just pancakes - kasi we'll have dinner naman the following day. hehe, super budget me :) then i gave my friends their gifts. this is my 2nd year already of giving gifts to my friends on my birthday. simple ones only. for this year, i gave them summer shorts and flipflops. i didn't have enough time to prepare other things since i was so busy the past few weeks because of baby josef. anyway, the teachers were all so happy.  i was so happy too because i got all their sizes correctly. super happy! :D

In the afternoon, we decided to play in the wading pool in the playground. they changed into the shorts that i gave them and posed in front of the camera. talk about simple joys:) haha! as you can see in the pctures that i posted above, we were having a lot of fun! haha! thanks guys! :D thanks also to bella (reme's daughter) and mckhoy (sheryll's son).

after work, i went straight home to have dinner with my family. lolo, kris, josef and i went to robinson's to have dinner. we were apprehensive at first to bring josef out but we have to celebrate. hehe... so we brought him with us (as if may mapagiiwanan kami;) then ate at ajisen, a japanese restaurant.

lolo, kris josef and i



here are some of our orders...

california maki super yummy!

 

tappanyaki - my favorite! :)



spicy tofu



kris and josef while waiting for the food



my turn to carry josef while kris is eating...



i like ajisen's food plus it's not that expensive. great for budget conscious people who want quality food at a reasonable price.  my sister loved their katsudon, my lolo liked the spicy tofu and ramen. me? hmmm. of course the maki and teppanyaki!

I had a simple birthday celebration but i had fun.  it was my 1st birthday without momi - medyo sad because she was the one who's always excited when one of use celebrates brithday.... anyway, i know she was watching us. hehe... happy birthday to me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment