This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome to the Outside World

April 29, the day Josef was discharged from the hospital.  I wasn't with him when this happened because I have work but I made sure to go straight to the house after work to see him and my sister.  Some of my friends came with me - Edna, who gave a 101 Lesson to my sister on how to take care of a new born baby (an expert!) haha, Reme, her daughter Bella and hubby Francis, Sheryll and son Mckhoy.  It was fun! They were the fist visitors of baby Josef :)

My sister Kris, Reme, She and Mckhoy



We had a simple merienda.  My tita cooked pancit, which was a big hit for Edna, Mckhoy and Francis:) Haha. I ordered Yellow Cab Pizza.  Funny thing is that I wasn't able to eat! Haha.! I wanted to carry Josef the whole time:)



Edna took pictures of me carrying Josef...





My cousin said that I was so noisy. Haha! Can't help if I'm giddy;) hehe! Im excited, happy! duh! Mixed emotions!

Who can resist this cute picture...



Hay,,, heaven:) It will be very different from his environment inside his mom's tummy but I'm sure he'll be okay...hmmm. With a doting tita like me;) Haha!

 I'll be uploading more pics soon:) See you in my next Josef blog...:)

1 comment: