This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Josef's Third Week:)

i can't help but write about josef's third week in this crazy world. haha. he's bigger na, hmm...he's a milk machine! can finish 4-5 ounces already of milk in one drinking. he's very strong, likes to move around - twists his head all the time while kicking his legs! grrr....irritating at times because he's neck is still so weak right? i'm a bit scared whenever he does this maneuver. also, today, my sister and josef went home to my lolo's house. they stayed with me for 3 weeks and today marks the beginning of their independence. hehe! enough of being josef's 2nd mom. haha! they need to go home. a little bit sad...huhuhu...i'll surely miss josef - especially sleeping in a 36x36 inches bed (his bed in my house) since he and my sister are sleeping in my bed. imagine? for 3 weeks, half of my body sleeps in the floor. haha! but anything for josef...i'll miss waking up 1:30 AM and 4:00 AM. i carry him while singing "eency, weency spider" until he falls asleep. huhu,,,can't help but to be teary-eyed,,,

here is josef now, his third week...



 Cute...Adorable! Super! except when he cries. haha... i'll miss you josef! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment