This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Time in Bora. Day 2:)

Day 2:

Before I start sharing with you our 2nd day in boracay, let me tell you first my sleeping experience. It was a fun night in our room. Irene got the best foot massage courtesy of Andy. Irene was really satisfied with the way Andy rubbed her tired feet. Hmm... kaingit!

b7.jpg


 After the massage session, we decided to call it a night. We left the tv on and funny kasi after sometime, all of us began to sing Mula Sa Puso (videoke channel:) Haha! After 2 or 3 songs, we fell asleep na.

Well, I wasn't able to get a goodnight sleep.  It was so cold in the room then I had to share pa blanket with Irene. Nobody told me naman na magaling pala si Irene sa 'agawan' ng kumot! Haha! She has the talent of pulling the kumot with her fists then tucking it in her sides, under her armpit and in between her legs! Haha! Galing:)

Anyway, our 2nd day started with a quick breakfast then everyone was eager to go to the beach already so we headed back to our room, put on our swim attire then off to the beach! We don't have any pictures since we left all our cameras in the room - ang dala ni norbert eh alcohol, comb and tissue - all inside our resealable plastic. It was a very nice day at the beach. Light breeze, happy mr. sun, cool waters..we made sand castles - nice yung sa min ni andy, it was really a sand castle with ramps and gates. Norbert made a "sand ship." He wants to be a seaman. Haha! Irene made an attempt to make Spongebob pero ugly eh! Haha. She wasn't able to finish the nose area:) We also went snorkeling - the most unforgetable thing happened! This is Norbert's version: we were snorkeling happily while holding hands then suddenly may shark kaya we were so scared that we forgot how to swim.  Haha! The first part is true - we were really happy,  swimming steadily with no life vests ha (although la syadong fish sa area na yun). When it was time for us to go back to the shore, we lost our balance. Norbert began grasping for air and couldn't move his legs. I started to panic also since I'm not much of a swimmer. I was kicking really hard, imagine stepping on 6 bikes all at the same time! (i looked so hilarious siguro:) i was thinking how i can save Norbert - and he was thinking of the same thing too...We thought that it was the end of us na...I shouted Irene's name but she didn't hear us. I shouted Andy's name...I was waving frantically until he saw us.  There was also a "manong" in a boat who approached us and helped Norbert while Andy helped me. Phew! I was scared but I was thankful aslo because we were saved. 

to be continued...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment