This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, March 8, 2008

First Time in Bora. Day 1:)

After letting you in my 'pre-bora' story it's now time for you to see how fun the trip was, how beautiful bora is from a first timer's point of view.

November 1, 2007: Irene, Norbert, Andy and I went for a vacation in Boracay. Their flight was earlier than mine. Had to fly by myself because of the change in flight schedule and airline. I met them at the port - for our boat ride going to bora island:)


b12.jpg


View of bora island from the plane - beautiful shot by andy!


b2.jpg


b32.jpg


 Our first lunch - Mang Inasal


b51.jpg


We decided to walk along the beach and this rest house captured our eyes! So, so, nice.


b31.jpg


This was taken at the very end of Staion 3.  Daming langgam sa trunk ng coconut tree:)


b41.jpg


b4.jpg


Andy took our picture with the fab beach behind us. Ganda no? I love this shot!


b21.jpg


Norbert and Irene walking towards the Grotto where Andy and I are waiting...Pagod na sila nyan! Haha:)


b14.jpg


This is the Grotto but unfortunately you can't see Mama Mary behind us. Haha! Andy was so happy to be in the company of bikini-clad ladies! Yihee! Si Andy;)


b5.jpg


After walking, more or less 1-2 km, we were so tired and Norbert, as usual, was covered with sweat! haha! I took his picture while he was wiping his sweat with tissue - Irene helped and created a Sweaty Tissue Monster! :)


Andy suggested for us to taste the shakes at Jonah's Fruit Shakes and Restaurant.  Some said that a trip to Boracay is not complete without Jonah's Shakes so go kami and we ordered. Irene, what did you order again? Was it Banana Choco Peanut or Chocnut Shake (as per suggestion of Andy:)?


b13.jpg


Too bad, I wasn't able to take pictures of our shakes. Mine was mango shake. It was ok but it was a bit sour. I'm a sweet mango shake fan kaya I didn't finish all fo it.


b22.jpg


This was taken dinner time. We ate at a Thai Restaurant. I forgot the name!


b33.jpg


Super spicy Tom Yum/Tom Yam soup. I didn't eat it at all.  Bagoong fried rice is good;)


After dinner, we decided to stroll around D'Mall.


b23.jpg


Irene and I on the bora bench. One of my favorite shots!




b6.jpg


We shared our bench with Andy. Wawa Norbert, wala sya. Busy taking our pictures:)


b42.jpg


I look thin and tall in this shot. Haha, thanks Norbert!


b34.jpg


Do you see the ferris wheel behind us?


b15.jpg


Crepes! Yum! We have to satisfy our cravings..


b24.jpg


Irene's funny face.


b43.jpg


Uy, kasama si Norbert. Yummy noo?:)


b35.jpg


Subuan ng crepe - hmmm...sweet...something fishy is going on between these 2;)


b52.jpg


It rained. I took a picture of the rainy bora evening...


b25.jpg


b16.jpg


Phew! What a first day!:) It was fun! Wait till you read my accounts on our 2nd day. See you in my next post...

1 comment: