This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pre-Bora Story:)

I am not really a beach person. Maybe because of three reasons: 1.) I'm so afraid of the uncertain feeling that the water gives me. It's like something is going on down under and that any moment, the sand on the sea floor will just open and eat me alive!(freaky); 2.) there's the sand. I don't like having sand on my slippers (with my wet feet). I don't know why but it's just something that I'm not happy about when I'm in the beach; 3.) lastly, the amount of dirty clothes that I have to bring home after the trip - some still wet (my bathing suits, towels, shirt, shorts, sarong...) Well, I'm sure some of you who are beach lovers have raised eyebrows already because of what I wrote here...hehe, hear me out first:) I'm getting to the "I love the beach" part in my next blogs...

The Break-up Movie PosterSince I'm working in a preschool, we do have sembreaks.     One of the 'few' perks of becoming a teacher (harhar!).  This is the only time when we can go out of town, rest and unwind. So last sembreak (November, 2007) I was scheduled to go to Dumaguete. I already have my ticket, all my bags are packed (and I'm ready to go...haha, song yun ha:) But something happened - untimely demise of a relationship - so to make the long story short, I didn't push through with my plans...




On the other side of the fence, Irene, Norbert, Ria and Andy made plans for Boracay.  It was a planned trip since they got their tickets and bookings months before our sembreak. Unfortunately, Ria wasn't here anymore that November. She was already working in Dubai. Syang the ticket! It' s not refundable.  So Irene asked me if I want to take Ria's place. I was hesitant at first.  I was still bent on going somewhere in Negros! Harharhar! Plus the fact that I'm not so crazy about beaches... After a few sleepless nights, I decided to go with them. I told myself "hey, not everybody gets the chance to go to bora for free (thanks to ria:)"  and besides I wanted to go out and have fun, to forget about problems, to to smile, to laugh, to live...just live...even for just 3 days....I did!!!!I'm happy:) Thanks to Irene, Andy and Norbert. Thanks to Ria:) 


Go to fullsize image

4 comments:

  1. naks. yun lang. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda! don't forget to mention our near death experience while snorkling along the beach of bora where nothing can be seen but white sand ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love the beach!!! I was a mermaid in my past life that's why I married a merman (in tagalog, shokoy!!hahaha) and gave birth to a goldfish (in tagalog, batang malaki mata).hahaha...want to hear some more good words about BEACH LIFE from you in your coming blog...like they say Life's a Beach or is it Bitch? whatever?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi blanky! haha, nan is a handsome merman:) bianca is the cutest goldfish. di ka ba naiyak sa sinulat ko? haha! i'll post some more blogs soon. thanks for taking the time to read my posts. thanks!tc:)

    ReplyDelete