This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Work Tray

i need to finish a lot of items for the rockwell bazaar this end of the month. i am currently working on some felt cell phone cases.


i usaally put all the materials in my small work tray to avoid losing some parts of the design and also to make sue that everything i need is within my reach. 2 down, 13 more to go! :)

this is how the cases look like :)



to see more samples, please check my multiply site www.climson.multiply.com

3 comments:

  1. You have some with me! Do you want to get them? Can I consign my necklaces with you also? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kira. yeah sure! kelan tau kita? before you leave so before 19th. may i also borrow your black table cloth? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cat! Please remind me, I'm rushing to finish my articles. Or I can meet you when I get back also, di ba the bazaar's on the 30th?

    ReplyDelete