This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cherry Mobile

i got my very own cherry mobile p1 yesterday and i've been using it more than my high-end phones. it's a basic call and text phone with only 6 ring tones to choose from! :) i'm having a hard time texting using my other phones when in public because i have to use both hands (touch-screen). i wanted a phone that is easy on the budget, cute and compact plus of course user-friendly.


i got the purple color. it's really small and cute. can actually fit inside my coin purse :) my sister said that it looks like a calculator. but i really don't mind because it's super handy and it served its purpose.

for only P999 you can have your very own cherry mobile p1 :)

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Globe's Modu phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. it really looks like a calculator. see u tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete