This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

Forever 21

i have read in different blogs that i follow about the forever 21 opening in megamall last july 2. i was drooling over their fashion finds that's why i've decided to spend my saturday afternoon in megamall :)

i checked forever 21 website and saw some lovely pieces which i hope are available in their megamall store.





i hope i'll score some great finds although not too much. haha! i have a budget ;) i'll post later details about my forever 21 adventure :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you wanna go with me and Marga? We're still in tipid mode but we'll surely be able to shop in around a week or so , when the craziness dies down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kiira. i went to forever 21 kanina and still jam-packed :) but the items are nice and not expensive. i love their leggings. got one for only P185 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I can't muster up the strength to go there yet, maybe when I'm finished with my article. I need some basic tees and tank tops too for travel :)

    ReplyDelete