This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, February 12, 2010

Amici

I've been hearing about Amici Italian Restaurant from friends and finally I was able to eat there with my friend, Jane, last week.

Located beside Don Bosco (it was brought to us by Italian Salesian Priest, Fr. Gianlugi Colombo, SDB.) Amici has a "canteen" ambiance. It's a self-service, pay when you order kind of place.




Jane and I ordered Mozarella Fritto served with Pomodoro Sauce. Bitin! Haha. It's really good. One order comes in 4 slices if mozarella sticks. Yum!



For our main dish, we ordered Tutta Carne (All-Meat) and Penne Al Salmone Affumicato, pasta dish with a rich flavor of smoked salmon.





We liked everything that we ordered. Prices are reasonable too. Pizza prices range from 230-350 (8 big slices of oven-baked pizza) and pasta prices range from 170-250.

Of course our trip to Amici wouldn't be complete without tasting their GELATO, which according to Jane, is really good.

I checked out the Gelato bar for my ice cream flavor...I like all!!!

gelato! :)

But settled for 3 gelato flavors -mint with choco chips, blueberry and sansrival



I super loved gelato mint chocolate among all the three flavors. I want to try their ice cream cakes next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment