This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, January 1, 2010

Must Be Mom's Ensaymaditas

I was in search for the best ensaymada.  A friend told me to try Must Be Mom's Ensaymaditas because it's very tasty.  Accroding to her the only branch that she knows of is in Tiendesitas.  Too far from my place so I just satisfied myself with Hizon's and Muhlach's Ensaymada...

As I was strolling along LandMark in Makati, I saw an outlet!!! (Just when I forgot all about it already ;)



I chose the Dulce de Leche Ensaymaditas.  Check out the caramel!!!!



The  creamy dulce de leche filling combined with the grated cheese topping created a salty-sweet taste that is so good!

They do have cheese rolls too.  I'll probably try that next  time :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE jammie's ensaymada!!! Super soft and buttery plus the queso de bola topping is so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year kira! where can i buy this ensaymada? meron jammie's sa mall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy them at WTC during Christmas but you can also order through phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I forgot to reply! You can order here: http://www.jammiesensaymada.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete