This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Rebound

I've spent my first afternoon of 2010 watching the movie The Rebound starring Catherine Zeta-Jones (from the movie Zorro and No Reservations) and Justin Bartha (from National Treasure 1 & 2 and Hangover).



The movie is a romance comedy which I totally love. It's about Aram, a 25 year old guy who begins an unlikely relationship with his single mother neighbour, Sandy. Quite cute actually. I'm glad I stayed home and watched :)

I love the part when Sandy gave Aram for his 25th birthday, a picture of him with her children. Talk about unconditional love...



"I know how I feel about you, it's you who doesn't know how you feel about me..." - Aram

No comments:

Post a Comment