This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tutti Frutti

I'm loving the "self-serve" type of yogurt place. I get to choose my own toppings and have as much serving as I want :) But of course I'm loyal to my favorite combi - mango, crushed graham, white chocolate, strawberry syrup and rainbow sprinkles.

Tutti Frutti is another self-serve froyo parlor.  The only thing that their attendant will do is to weigh your froyo and compute your bill - P20 per oz.





They do have different yogurt flavors like green apple and taro. But of course since it was my first time I chose the original flavor.  Verdict? Not as sour as Qoola's yogurt.  It's more of like the taste of Yogurt Froze - a bit sweet, sort of "ice cream" already.  It's good. I like it :)

You may mix and match the flavors if you want.  Just be prepared of the wild taste ;)



I haven't taken pictures of their toppings bar but they have a wide variety of fresh fruits, chocolates, cereals and syrup in their counter.

Tadah! My mango-graham-white choco-candy sprinkles froyo :)



A very satisfied "me!" :)

1 comment: