This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dill Pickle

I am a junk-food lover.  My favorite is Potato Chips - from local to imported brands, I love to munch on this junkie.  I love Kettle Chips in Salt and Pepper Flavor, Ruffles,  Lays and Original Flavor of Pringles.  Recently, I've discovered a new Pringles flavor which is the "Screamin' Dill Pickle" Flavor.  I lav et!!! It has a sour taste which is obviously because it's pickle flavor. Haha!  But it's something new that's why I like it.  Far from the usual salty flavored potato chips. Try it! =)

Pringles DILL PICKLE

No comments:

Post a Comment