This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My New Baby

I am into crafts and to take my love for it a step further I got myself a new sewing machine.  This is the real thing - Singer Inspiration Series.  Super far from my "cutesy, toy-like" sewing machine, which my lolo bought for me years ago. Don't get me wrong ha, I love my small machine (to death) but since I'm taking up courses like bag design and soon fashion embellishments, I need to have a heavy duty machine which will be my tool to create wonderful pieces :)

[caption id="attachment_622" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Singer Inspiration"]Singer Inspiration[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_623" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My little sewing machine =)"]My little sewing machine =)[/caption]

Compare their sizes ;)

[caption id="attachment_624" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Mommy and Baby"]Mommy and Baby[/caption]

The Singer Inspiration 4228 model has the following details:

-28 Stitch Patterns
-Automatic Needle Threader
-SureFit™ Bobbin System
-NoError Threading™
-Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonhole
-StayBright™ LED Light
-25 Year Limited Warranty

I'm super duper excited! Can't wait to start with the projects that I have in mind - perfect for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. how cute naman your sewing machine! hee..parang yung pocket version na nabili namin sa home shopping. haha :D

    ReplyDelete