This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kaya Korean Restaurant

I've been accustomed to eating Korean food since I do have a lot of Korean students and they always bring KimBop and Bulgogi during parties in school.  When my dad said that we'l have lunch at Kaya Korean Restaurant in Jupiter I was kinda pleased >) coz I'm really craving for some Kimchi since last week.

There are actually two Kaya Restaurants - the Kaya Express (which serves small serving portions, faster service (like a fast food) and prices are cheaper) and Kaya Restaurant which is not really the  "fine dining" version but the prices are definitely higher, bigger serving portions and better ambiance.

I love everything that my dad ordered especially the Salmon sashimi.  It's really good.  Not "malansa" at all and super fresh.

Salmon


salmon

Uni or Sea Urchin



Jap Chae - Korean Pancit



Bibimbap - Rice topped with vegetables and egg



Roast Beef



Kalbi Gui - Marinated Ribs



Sewu Gui - Grilled Shrimps



Sari-saring Appetizer! Haha!



Satisfied :)



Food is great and so is the service. Kaya Korean Restaurant has branches in Podium, Megamall, Rockwell, Robinson's Midtown and Glorietta.


I would probably bring my lolo there next Sunday so he can also taste the great food and service.  Happy Sunday everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment