This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, June 29, 2009

Moon Cafe

I read a lot of blogs about the restaurants in Cebu as soon as I found out that I'll be going there with my friends.  One name that has been in almost all the blogs that I've read is Moon Cafe.  It's a mexican restaurant which offers great tasting mexican food at a very affordable price.

Since my friends and I stayed at Marriott Hotel, we decided to try the Moon Cafe restaurant in Ayala Center Cebu (which happens to be beside the hotel =)

We loved everything about the place.  The interiors, the menu,  food and the fan! =)





The price of their food is very affordable.  A chimichanga costs P80 and a family pizza costs only P250!

[caption id="attachment_447" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Chimichanga"]Chimichanga[/caption]

Cheesy Nachos

[caption id="attachment_449" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Carbonara"]Carbonara[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_450" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Shrimp Pasta (I forgot the name =)"]Shrimp Pasta (I forgot the name =)[/caption]

The Shrimp Pasta was so good! We almost finished the serving when I remembered to take a picture of it =)

[caption id="attachment_451" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Pizza Margharita"]Pizza Margharita[/caption]

We had a great time at Moon Cafe! It was the perfect ending to our 2-day trip in Cebu.

I just had to take a picture of this very pretty fan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment