This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Yellow Shop

bedazzle's color is pink. my online shop is pink. my la salle shop is screaming pink.
bedazzle la salle
but my recently opened shop in dapitan is not pink at all...it's my yellow store. a fresh take on bedazzle's girly and kikay mood. i'm inlove with the new colors. still thiking if it will work. if it'll catch the curious eyes of the crowd along dapitan. hoping... wishing ... praying :)

bedazzle dapitan
bedazzle shop is located at 1177 dapitan cor p.noval street (along UST). we are open from 10:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M, everyday :)


aside from the accessories handmade with love by bedazzle, shoe love is also available there plus cool stuff from other sellers like camera bags from izzo shop http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Izzoshop; cute handpainted necklaces from earthly delights http://earthlydelights.multiply.com/


see u there!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment