This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR HOLY WEEK?

i am not a homebody so i always dread the holy week season. i like being out and about, going to different places, running to and fro...but during holy week, since malls, restaurants, practically all the places in the metro are all closed, got no choice but to find comfort in my own home.


i have tons of ideas of how to spend my holy week. actually i've got a long list of "things to do" but too lazy to face them. hahaha! denial mode ;)

first on my list is to balance all the expenses in my shops. i have not done the check nad balance thing since last month so i'm sure i'll be so confused now that i have piles of receipts to sort - and the worst is the expenses that don't have receipts and are now forgotten!!! urgh!!! :(



since bedazzle (my accessoriy brand) will join its first bazaar this year - big bang bazaar - on april 30 at the nbc tent, i need to make stocks for the event. i also need to re-stock in my shops so i will be very busy with my beads and tools! :)




c.l.e.a.n. this word gives me nightmares. if you can just take a peep in the present state of my house...hahaha. since i was the yaya of my pamangkin for almost a month, my house is in chaos. it's a good thing yaya is back. gone are the nights watching mr.bean and playing with sepi's toy cars...


speaking of sepi, his birthday is on the 27th. i need to plan for this because he will be celebrating in his summer school. hmmm...then his bday celebration on the 30th with family and friends need more planning since it will be in a bigger place with more guests. i haven't bought anything for his souvenir, loot bag and game prizes. good luck to me! haha!!!! he loves thomas so this will be the theme for this year :)
visita iglesia is something that i do every holy week. i visit churches with friends. i'm not sure if i'll be able to do this tomorrow. sana...coz this has been my practice ever since...

a short trip to antipolo is also on my list. i like to take my lolo and sepi to antipolo for some pasyal. hmmm....i just hope restaurants there are open. i like to take them to eagle's nest and hinulugang taktak....
i guess i won't get bored after all. haha...i'm not even sure if i can accomplish all the things on my list. i will try to finish one task at a time...and of course pray at the end of the day for this season is really for the lord, and to remember how much he loves us.



so how will you spend yours? :)


relax. reflect. pray.
enjoy your break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment