This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shoebox

i cleaned up my shoe closet and i realized that i do have lots of shoes from shoebox. i love flat shoes and i must say that shoebox has great flat shoes collection (especially their ballet flats).


i love the dainty designs of their shoes, usually with ribbons. very soft and fits my feet perfectly. price ranges from P699 to 799. super worth it :)

***branches: rockwell, greenhills and glorietta

by the way since i cleaned my closet, i have some pre-loved pairs on sale. please check my multiply site http://climson.multiply.com/photos/album/238/PRE-LOVED_SHOES
EVERYTHING is in good condition - used only once or twice :)

1 comment:

  1. Lagi akong bad timing sa shoebox, laging walang size. But I agree, their items are affordable and soo comfy.

    ReplyDelete