This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, October 15, 2010

FOREVER21 SALE

when i found out that forever21 will have its first major sale since they opened this year i was contemplating whether i'll go or not. 75% of me wants to go but the other 25% thinks of the money i will spend buying clothes (again and again...) anyway, since 75% is more than 25% hahaha! i woke up early today and went to the sale.

WOW! i was there early, around 10 am, but looking at the shoppers that were already there when i arrived, i was already late ;) (considering that f21 opened earlier than the mall...they opened at 9:30am:)

early shoppers :)

the line in the counter - see the people in front of me? haha! waited for almost
40 minutes before reaching the cashier ;)

i wanted to just leave all my finds in one corner and just walk away...haha! but no way! i woke up early just to be there ;)

anyway, here are my finds all folded on top of the glass case near the counter. so tired of carrying them...

but my best find is this lovely skirt with rosette details.


the price? from P1650 down to P469! best buy :)

go to forever 21 megamall until sunday. they do have fabulous sale items :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you actually went to the sale!!! It was so traffic everywhere and so we steered clear of that area. I love the skirt you got though :) I always go to F21 for the bags and accessories...I have yet to find clothes that actually fit me. I love ukay too much :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, looked forward to it. hehe...want to buy kasi something nice for xmas :) good thing i saw this skirt. lucky find. yup, me too. loving ukay clothes din :)

    ReplyDelete