This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kitaro

after a very busy friday, i had dinner at kitaro, near paseo center. since i don't know how their food taste since this was only my 2nd time to eat there, i decided to be on the safe side and order my usual california maki and ebi tempura.

california maki - 8 pcs P130

i've tried california maki in different japanese restaurants like sugi, teriyaki boy and kimono ken. it's really my favorite but sad to say, kitaro's maki didn't satisfy my taste buds. i'm a fan of japanese mayo that's why i like it on top of my sushi. kitaro's version has no jap mayo and the mango was really sour.

another favorite is the ebi tempura. my friend has allergies in shrimp that's why i ordered only 3 pcs. it was ok...a little bit oily though...

ebi tempura - 3pcs P130

my friend who ordered gyoza noodle soup didn't like it too. kawawa naman because he paid for our dinner and didn't like what he ordered :)

i'm not saying that i will not come back and eat in kitaro, but if there's a choice, i'll probably choose another japanese restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment