This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

DTI Approved!!! :)

i will be opening my own shop in a month (yeah, yeah, i am in my most stressful state to date!) and first stop is in DTI or Department of Trade and Industry. It was such a breeze there. thank god. i was able to get my certificate in about 20 to 30 minutes. sad thing though is that i was not able to use my original "beadazzle by cat" name since using "by" in business names is not allowed. i also changed "beadazzle" since i don't want people to think that my shop will only sell accessories made of beads - since we will have an array of different handcrafted accessories from earthly delights, accessories by clarisse and many more!!!! so my shop's name is plain and simple :)

Bedazzle Accessories will soon open at 3rd floor, University Mall (newly renovated;) beside la salle university in taft avenue.


now it's time for me to get my permit...:)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and god bless to your business pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks andy. hey i need you pala. hehe...i'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! SO excited! I'll be there on opening day :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. i need your setting up skills. haha....

    ReplyDelete