This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

karate kid - past and present :)












i've seen both versions.  jaden's version has more heart - made me cry more; but ralph's killer move during the final fight (2 arms & 1 leg up like an eagle) was more dramatic.

jackie chan vs pat morita? hmmm...i love them both!:)

ralph macchio vs jaden smith? all i can say is that jayden is a STAR.  no doubt. will smith must be so proud.

2 comments:

  1. Mark wanted to watch this but I declined, and so we ended up with A-team instead which was pretty cool (I watched the series back in the 90s). But I may consider watching Karate Kid in the future, I'm hearing good reviews about it. Plus I'm a fan of Jaden esp in the movie "Pursuit of Happyness" :)

    PS: I like Miyagi and Ralph tho (Ralph was cute) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch it. really nice. yup2X a-team is nice as well. i watched it agad after you said na it's good (in our fb status:)

    ReplyDelete